5. PolicyFinder content shall not be framed or displayed in a manner that implies endorsement by the AMA of you or your organization, its goods and services, or otherwise improperly implies a relationship between you or your organization, and the AMA, where none exists.
6. The AMA does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. Therefore, mention of commercial products, processes, or services within PolicyFinder content should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of the AMA.
7. The AMA provides PolicyFinder content “as is” and disclaims any liability to any party for the accuracy, completeness or availability of PolicyFinder content or for any damages arising out of the use or non-use of any of the content and any information contained therein.
8. Policies contained in PolicyFinder may be amended, rescinded or supplanted by subsequent actions of the AMA House of Delegates. PolicyFinder is updated semi-annually, and you should ensure that a policy of interest is still found in PolicyFinder. Care should be taken so that content is not displayed out of context, is not incomplete, or misleading.
9. The AMA reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use in its sole discretion and to deny access to anyone who breaches these Conditions of Use.
10. By accessing or using any of the AMA Internet properties, including PolicyFinder, you have agreed to comply with and be bound by AMA’s Terms and Conditions of Use.